7/9/09

Grab of The Week

Found these at Zara $129CDN, although I love my luxuries- thank god I'm not interested in spending 500 dollars on a pair of heels that I will trash regardless.

Bags are one thing, heels I'll skip. I live in flats anyways. Although I'm sure I will rebel and post about gorgeous heels.

So say hello to my little friends, my favorite pair of Marc Jacob flats that will soon be retired as they are getting very worn out (my mom has the black pair, maybe I'll have to steal them. do you hear me mom?)


Also check out Topshop for some other fabulous flats. While in London my Mom picked me up a pair of the Silver ballet flats, that I have not taken off since.

 

The Sweet Life- a place for all things chic | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates