7/10/09

Some of My Staples



Sugar Lemon by Fresh, I spritz this stuff like there's no tomorrow.
My love affair with this line started while staying at the Roosevelt in Hollywood, where they treat all their guests with products made by Fresh.
A scent for everyone, and products ranging from bath&body to makeup you have to check it out.
Take a peek at the line by visiting a Sephora or by clicking here :)



MAC lipstick in Saint Germain.
The lipstick you've been asking me about.
I've searched high and low to find the perfect shade of chalk pink lipstick, which I put on lightly and add gloss for a sweet pink lollipop look.
You can also dress up and mix it with other shades, for a variety of color.
For some reason all the MAC lipsticks I find and love always seem to be limited edition so when I find something I love, I stock up!
However I would recommend using this lipstick with a chap stick base, or gloss on top as it is somewhat dry, which is one of the few things that bug me about MAC products.
 

The Sweet Life- a place for all things chic | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates